Caryn Lee (Edgemond) Brzykcy concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, medical malpractice, and estate planning and administration.
She began her association with the Law Office of Joel C. Harbinson in 1995, and has since become managing partner of Harbinson, Brzykcy & Corbett, LLP.
Since 2005, Ms. Brzykcy has been the attorney for the Town of Taylorsville.
She received her undergraduate degree (B.S.) from the University of California at Davis in Biological Sciences in 1986 and her graduate degree (J.D.) from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1992.
Ms. Brzykcy is a member of the following organizations:
- North Carolina Bar Association;
- Alexander County Bar;
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice;
- Alumnus of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity.
In her community, Ms. Brzykcy was elected to the Alexander County Board of Education in 2008 and was re-elected in 2012.
She has served on the following boards of directors:
- Alexander County Department of Social Service (2007-2010);
- Alexander County Partnership for Children (2000-2005);
- Alexander County Hospice (2000-2004);
- Domestic Violence Resource Center (2000-2002);
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Committee (2000-2005).
Ms. Brzykcy lives with her husband, John, and her two children in Taylorsville, North Carolina.